We here at LA Capa Customs strive to provide and make the best hi capa parts, custom builds, and customer services. Please take a moment to review our Shipping Policy and Guidelines:
- Typically, all orders that are placed that do not contain pre ordered items will be packed up the same or next day, and be shipped the following day. For example, an order placed Monday morning will be packed Monday evening, and sent out Tuesday morning. We advertise this and do this nearly every time, but in rare cases we are backed up or short on staff, and it could take a day or two longer to get one’s order processed and sent out.
- If a package arrives torn and/or broken, is lost completely, or arrives delivered but does not show up, the customer can reach out to have us file a package claim through our insurance provider, ShipSurance. We only process refunds on orders if ShipSurance passes the claim, and all refunds will be issued in the form of store credit.
- All orders are shipped using free shipping are done through USPS First Class, or USPS Priority/UPS Ground for heavier orders. We do offer special and faster services through USPS and UPS.
- For shipping on items inside of the United States, if an order does not receive a tracking update for 40 days, the customer can contact us to have their order shipped out again or receive a refund. Please note that the shipping service must claim that the item is indeed lost, and issue us our insurance refund. Note: for shipping to Puerto Rico, we cannot be held responsible for lost packages, due to most Puerto Rican addresses do not match in the USPS database.
Please view the following if you are ordering from outside of the United States:
- We will not be held liable to pay any tariffs or taxes on imported goods that are charged to the customer. Additionally, we do not change the value of the products on the customs declaration form when shipping overseas.
- Once an order leaves the United States, we cannot be held responsible for lost items. The tracking system does not always update once it leaves the country, and there can be extensive hold ups in delivery and customs from the customer’s country.
- We are not liable for customs seizing an item/order, so please check your country’s guidelines on airsoft guns and part imports. We mark all packages as “Collectible Toy Parts”. Any items that we receive back from being rejected by customs are eligible for a refund to the original payment method, with a 10% restocking fee.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team, and we will be happy to help!